Workpackage 0: Management
|Workpackage number||0||Start date or starting event||1|
|Activity type||Management of the consortium|
|Person-months per participant:||8||1||0,5||2||2||1||1||1||2||2|
The coordination effort aims at
- making and maintaining links between interrelated workpackages,
- ensuring that the project work proceeds smoothly according to the schedule,
- ensuring that the schedule set for deliverables is met and the deliverables contain the required data and information of the required quality,
- checking that the tasks are completed within the budgetary constraints and
- ensuring that the decision making in the Project Steering Committee (SC) is timely and that all necessary matters have been discussed.
- ensuring that the project status is presented (e.g. once a year) to the Project Advisory Committee (AC) in appropriate depth, the advice and suggestions presented in AC are considered within the SC and that all necessary matters have been discussed.
Description of work
Work in this work package includes project planning, organising, coordinating, monitoring, controlling and results dissemination. Responsibility for configuration management and quality assurance is also included in this work package.
- D0.1 Project web site, as soon as possible (=ASAP) when the project starts
- D0.2 Project handbook, month 3
- D0.3 6-Months Activity reports (a: month 7, b: month 13, c: month 25, d: month 31)
- D0.4 18-months management reports (a: month 19, b: month 37)